What is a Pilates Reformer Class?
The Reformer is the main piece of equipment used in a Pilates Reformer class. The reformer glides forward & backward on rollers and uses springs for resistance, along with other attachments, for a wide variety of exercises and positions (i.e. lying down, seated and standing.) By using springs for resistance, Stott Pilates' equipment provides gradual resistance as your muscles contract, which ensures the muscles are being worked properly. This class is weight bearing and low to medium impact and can be done at any fitness level ranging from the novice with possible lower back limitations to the athlete.
All sessions are 50-minutes and will be located in the studio on the second floor past the racquetball courts across from the Matrix strength training equipment.
Rules that apply to signing up for a class:
1. You can only sign up for classes within a week (seven days) ahead of the current day.
2. You need to cancel within 24 hours of your class or you will automatically be charged for that session.
3. We need two people in a class to make it go. If there is one person in the class the instructor will cancel by calling that person 24 hours before class start time.
*Discounts available through PAC Fit Rewards Program.
TRY YOUR FIRST CLASS FOR FREE!
1. Must live within a 30-mile radius
2. Must show photo id upon check-in
3. Must call or come to front desk to redeem your free class after creating a Mind Body account.
Click here to go to the Mind Body website (We use this for our class sign ups).
Login or create an account if you do not have one.