(about 6-12 years)
Pre-requisite: Pass Level 3 or demonstrated competency in Level 3 skills. All children entering Level 4 must be comfortable in deep water and swim one length of the pool combined stroke on front and back.
Develops confidence in the skills learned and improves other aquatic skills.
• Headfirst entries from the side in compact and stride positions
• Swim underwater
• Feet first surface dive
• Survival swimming
• Open turns on front and back
• Tread water using 2 different kicks
• Front and back crawl, elementary backstroke, breaststroke, sidestroke and butterfly
• Flutter and dolphin kicks on back
• Plus age-appropriate water safety topics