Parent Child Aquatics Level 2
Builds upon the skills learned in Parent Infant Tot (Parent / Child Aquatics Level 1) and provides experiences and activities for children to:
- Establish expectation for adult supervision.
- Learn more ways to enter and exit the water in a safe manner.
- Explore submerging in a rhythmic pattern.
- Glide on the front and back with assistance.
- Perform combined stroke on front and back with assistance.
- Change body position in the water.
- Experience wearing a U.S. Coast Guard-approved life jacket in the water.
- Plus age-appropriate water safety topics.