Personalized Coaching is for the athlete that wants to go one step further by investing in personal training. This includes all of the benefits of the PAC Tri Team members along with a personalized detailed training plan for your season, a basic Training Peaks account (with option to upgrade to Premium account) and daily access to your USA Triathlon coaches. Your coach will give you feedback and analysis of your performance/training. You will meet with your coach every month for 30 minutes plus unlimited contact via email and text messages.
Your training program includes all of the following:
· Initial consultant with a coach to define your goals
· Free Basic Training Peaks account
· Tech t-shirt
· Personalized daily training plan
· Added strength plan &/or classes
· One “one” hour cycle ops class/week through the month of April 2017
· Free bike storage if you are in cycle ops classes
· Daily access to your coach via text/emails
· Race simulation before race day
· Mental Preparation
· Transition workshop
· Ironman WI BIG Brick Day on August 20, 2017
· IM Pasta Dinner September 6, 2017
· 30 minute monthly meeting with your coach
· Option to attend coach led Group workouts for a drop in fee of $10/session
You must sign up for the Prairie Athletic Club Tri Team before you sign up for Personalized Coaching.
Personalized Coaching for triathletes is an additional $160 per month with a 6 month commitment.
Personalized Coaching for triathletes is an additional $190 per month with a 6 month commitment.
For more information, contact Chris Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org.